For the purposes of this Policy, the following definitions are understood:
- Legal basis:it is the hypotheses foreseen in the LGPD that allow the AUTOMATIC to carry out the processing of personal data, such as collection, processing, storage and sharing.
- Controller:natural or legal person, of public or private law, who are responsible for decisions regarding personal data.
- Personal data:all information related to an individual who can identify or make him identifiable.
- Sensitive personal data:personal data about racial or ethnic origin, religious belief, political opinion, union membership or organization of a religious, philosophical or political nature, data relating to health or sexual life, genetic or biometric data, when linked to a natural person.
- In charge:person appointed by the controller to act as a communication channel between controller, users and the National Data Protection Authority.
- GDPR:General Law on Protection of Personal Data
- Treatment:are the operations carried out by AUTOMATIC with personal data, including activities such as: collecting, producing, receiving, classifying, using, accessing, reproducing, transmitting, distributing, processing, archiving, storing, deleting, evaluating or controlling information, modifying, communicating, transferring, disseminating or extracting .
- Holder:is a natural person to whom the personal data subject to treatment refer.
The user has the right to ask the AUTOMATIC informations about:
- Confirmation and access to data: it is the user's right to obtain confirmation that the personal data concerning him is or is not the object of treatment by AUTOMATICand, if that is the case, the right to access your personal data;
- Data rectification:it is the user's right to request correction or updating of personal data that are inaccurate or out of date concerning him / her;
- Data elimination:user's right to have their personal data deleted from the AUTOMATIC, observing the rights of the organization;
- Anonymization of data:it is the right of the user to have his / her data anonymized, that is, disconnected from any and all forms of connection with his / her Holder, making his / her identification impossible;
- Data lock:is the user's right to temporarily suspend the processing of their personal data by the AUTOMATIC;
- Limitation of data processing:it is the user's right to limit the processing of his personal data, when inaccurate or used in an unlawful manner or without observing the proposed purposes or for unnecessary purposes;
- Opposition:it is the user's right to object for reasons related to their particular situation, to the processing of personal data that concerns them, subject to the rights of the organization.
- Data portability:it is the right of the holder to request the transfer of his personal data to another website that provides a service or product.
- Get information about data sharing:it is the user's right to obtain information about public and private entities, with which the controller has shared the use of their data;
- Obtaining information about consent: it is the user's right to obtain information about the possibility of not giving consent and its consequences;
- Right to obtain automated decision review:it is the user's right not to be subject to any decision made solely on the basis of automated processing (if any).
- Right of revocation:it is the user's right to request revocation of their consent for the processing of their data by the controller.
- The user will be able to exercise his rights through a specific form made available on our website at the address https://www.automatos.com/privacidade, specifying:
- Full name, email, phone
- Data informed in the contact forms of the website:
- Full name
- Corporate email
- Company CNPJ
- Informed data for sending resumes:
- Full name
- Professional history
- Data for subscription to the Newsletter
- Full name
- Navigation data
When visiting our website, AUTOMATOS servers automatically record the following user navigation data:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Pages visited
- Time spent on the site
- Date and time of use
- Sensitive personal data
Sensitive data from users will not be collected, thus understood those defined in article 5, item II and article 11 of the LGPD.
- Collection of data not expressly provided
- A AUTOMATIC is a company that offers complete IT Asset Management solutions for companies, aiming to serve their customers in the services and products offered.
- As a result, we make contact forms available on our website, where our customers provide the data indicated in the item 1of this policy, for the purpose of requesting a demonstration of our services and products.
- The personal data collected on our forms can also be used to meet requests for materials and informational content that we develop for our customers and users of our website.
- The personal data collected for registration in our Newsletter are used to send news and news to our users in order to provide free first-hand content for the user who is interested in following up on this information.
- We also use the personal data registered in our form to send resumes, in order to identify possible candidates who are interested in being part of our staff.
- A AUTOMATIC also uses navigation data, indicated in the item 4, in order to personalize the content provided to the user, as well as to provide subsidies to the site for the improvement of the quality and functioning of its services.
- The personal data informed in the chapter 4of this policy, are treated according to the following legal bases:
- Legitimate interest (Art. 7, IX LGPD):when using the services of our website, the user is aware which AUTOMATIC can carry out the processing of the personal data provided, due to the legitimate interest attracting new customers and offering services and products for support and promotion of the organization's activities, under the terms of Art. 10, item I of the LGPD.
- The holder has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the processing of his personal data before the withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent may be made at the request of the holder using the form available on our website https://www.automatos.com/privacidade.
- The processing of personal data without the consent of the holder will only be carried out due to the following hypotheses:
- for the fulfillment of legal or regulatory obligation (Art. 7º II LGPD);
- when necessary for the execution of contracts or preliminary procedures related to the contract to which the user is a party, at the request of the data subject (Art. 7º LGPD);
- for the regular exercise of rights in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings, the latter under the terms of Law No. 9.307, of September 23, 1996 - Arbitration Law (Art. 7 VI LGPD);
- when necessary to meet the legitimate interests of the Controlling Party or third party (Art. 7 IX LGPD).
- The user's personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding that required to fulfill the purposes for which they will be processed.
- The data retention period is defined according to the following criteria:
- Usage time depending on the service chosen by the user on the website;
- Conservation after the end of your treatment in the following cases:
- for the fulfillment of a legal or regulatory obligation by the controller;
- for study by a research body, guaranteeing, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data;
- for the transfer to a third party, provided that the data processing requirements provided for in the legislation are respected;
- for the exclusive use of the controller, access by a third party is prohibited, and provided the data is anonymized.
The user's personal data will not be shared with third parties. Therefore, they will be treated only by this website, except in cases of compliance with legal or regulatory obligation and / or judicial determination or of a competent authority that requires the provision of personal data by AUTOMATES.
- The Controller, is responsible for the treatment of the user's personal data, being this the individual or legal person who, individually or in conjunction with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data, under the terms of Art. 5, VI of LGPD.
- The person responsible for the processing of personal data provided by the user is the AUTOMATIC,who can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A AUTOMATICadopts technical and organizational measures to establish the security of information and the protection of users' personal data, which take into account: the appropriate techniques; application costs; the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment; and the risks to the user's rights and freedoms.
- The site uses SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer) which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, so that the data transmission between the server and the user, and in feedback, occurs in a totally encrypted or encrypted manner.
- The breach of personal data occurs when a security incident causes, accidentally or unlawfully, the destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or subject to any other type of treatment.
- A AUTOMATICit will inform the user, in an appropriate period, in the event of any type of security incident, which deals with the previous item, related to his personal data, which may cause significant damage to his individual rights and freedoms.
- It will not be considered as a security incident, situations in which the damage is the sole fault of a third party, such as attack by hackers or crackers or the exclusive fault of the users, as in the case where he himself transfers his data to a third party.
- Finally, the AUTOMATICundertakes to treat the user's personal data with confidentiality, within the legal limits.
Cookies are small text files sent by the website to the user's computer and which are stored there, with information related to the website's navigation.
Through the cookies, small amounts of information are stored by the user’s browser so that our server can read them later. For example, data about the device used by the user, as well as their location and time of access to the website, can be stored.
Os cookies they do not allow any file or information to be extracted from the user's hard drive, and it is not yet possible to access personal information that has not come from the user or the way he uses the website's resources.
It is important to note that not all cookie contains information that allows the user to be identified, and certain types of information cookies they can be used simply for the website to load correctly or for its functionality to work as expected.
- Cookies from the website
Os cookies of the website are those sent to the computer or device of the user and administrator exclusively through the website.
The information collected through these cookies are used to improve and personalize the user experience, with some cookies for example, they can be used to remember user preferences and choices, as well as to offer personalized content.
- Management of cookiesand browser settings
The user may object to the registration of cookies through the website, just disable this option in your own browser or device.
The deactivation of cookies, however, it can affect the availability of some tools and functionalities of the site, compromising its correct and expected functioning. Another possible consequence is the removal of user preferences that may have been saved, damaging their experience.
Below are some links to the help and support pages of the most used browsers, which can be accessed by the user interested in obtaining more information about the management of cookies in your browser:
- Internet Explorer:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozila Firefox:
- A AUTOMATICreserves the right to modify, at any time and without any prior notice, the terms of this policy, especially to adapt them to the evolution of the website https://www.automatos.com, either by making new features available, or by deleting or modifying existing ones.
- Thus, the user is invited to periodically consult this page to check for updates.
- When using the service after any modifications, the user demonstrates his agreement with the new standards. If you disagree with any of the changes, you should immediately stop accessing the website and submit your reservation to the customer service, if you wish.
- In order to resolve disputes arising from this instrument, Brazilian law will be fully applied.
Any disputes must be presented in the jurisdiction of the district of Sao Paulo / SP where is the CAR